Friday, November 26, 2010

Fall days…November 2010

 

 

Mark and I took Sophia to a favorite of ours.  We always get corn stalks and mums and pumpkins for Fall decorations outside.  She was in a sea of pumpkins.  It was too cute. 

   Nicholes party sophias 1 030Nicholes party sophias 1 031Nicholes party sophias 1 032    Nicholes party sophias 1 035    Holland's largest pumpkin i am sure!Nicholes party sophias 1 039

 

This is what mark likes to call the “danger zone” anything that he thinks could hurt Sophia he calls the danger zone.  I find it interesting how little fear our Sophia has.  She is not afraid of anything.  Rocks, sticks, eating acorns or standing up on her rocking chair.  Mark says all the time that he is going to throw the chair away, but I think she has to learn somehow.

 Nicholes party sophias 1 042Nicholes party sophias 1 040 Nicholes party sophias 1 041

No comments:

Post a Comment