Monday, December 6, 2010

Little “Mushkie”

I think Sophia looks like a little Russian baby in these pictures and I love it.  I love being able to buy girls clothes so cute!  She is in such a fun stage of life.  everything is new and fun.

She gets into my pots and pans all the time. She has learned how to open my kitchen drawers and take out all the zip lock bags one by one and then cleans the floor with them. 

She has started to love on Zoe our dog who is actually warming up to her.  she follows her and then tries to hug her tail and kisses or shall we say LICKS her that is her kissing right now. 

She laughs ALOT!

She has the best little dance she does when any music comes on and I love to watch her dance so i play music in the house often as it makes my heart smile!

She still has 12 teeth and her hair is growing long enough to put 2 pony tails in the back and I love and hate is as it shows me just how fast she is growing up!

I am blessed by her and Mark DAILY!! 

 

 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 030 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 031 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 032 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 034 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 036 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 037 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 038 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 044Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 040 Thanksgiving and lights parade 2010 041

No comments:

Post a Comment