Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FINALLY WORKING IN THE SAME TOWN THAT I LIVE IN!

I was recently blessed with a transfer as a branch manager for a new branch in Holland. It is about 7 miles from our home. I love the fact that I can go home on my lunch put in a load of laundry or start something in the crock pot or even visit Sophia for lunch. (non of which i have tried, since I usually have "working" lunches as a manager, however the idea intrigues me. This is a long time coming, and I feel that its all in Gods long term plan for us. I know that being closer to home will be nicer when it comes to the winter driving, NO MORE HIGHWAY!!! Although i feel a little out of my element. For 11 years of my banking career i have worked in Grand Rapids, I am familiar and comforted by that. SO this is a little more work in the long run, but I am sure it will be worth it. MORE FAMILY TIME MEANS A HAPPY MOMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment