Saturday, August 21, 2010

These past few weeks...

I don't think you can ever truly be prepared for what parenthood will bring, or all the difficult decisions you will need to make along the way. One thing I know for sure is how thankful I am that I am not making any of these alone.
Sometimes- OK most of the time i get sucked into watching the Teen Moms on MTV and I see the hurt and pain and they have to make these hard decisions at such a young age and mostly alone.
This makes me grateful for my husband Mark, who for some reason is still by my side loving me through my crazy irrational moments as a hormonal woman and now mother! Thank you love!

So these last few weeks in the new daycare have been a ball of mixed emotions for me. I really adore her teachers ms. Leah and ms. Brittany, however without any fault of there own, my poor peanut has been sick every week since the 1st. (trust me i have heard, that this is great because it will help her to build an immunity) that is great and all i guess, but what do the Full time working parents of this world do when they run out of SICK DAYS? I have 6 a year and that has to cover me and my family. So while I love this school she is in and I know that she is as best cared for as can be in this larger group, I have decided that this is not going to do.

Trust me I am not naive to think that she wont get sick in an in home daycare setting, but I have to think it would be significantly less.

Please pray for us that the perfect in home day care comes a long and that our little one will begin to feel like her self again.

Thanks~
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment