So my sitter on Tuesdays has a little girl who was not feeling well and for everyone's sanity we decided to see if we could find someone to take Sophia for a 1/2 day. When I work a Saturday I usually get a comp day the following week, so fortunately I only needed someone for a few hours. I was so lucky that Sophia’s previous sitter and friend of mine Nichole was available, so thankful for this because I am running out of sick time at work with all the time I had to take when she was at the center. When I dropped her off at the familiar home of Ms. Nichole and Ms. Adelyn, I could tell that she was so happy. She loves Adelyn and she Loves Nichole. When I picked her up she was the happiest little peanut walking all over and I noticed her mimicking Adelyn. I was really kind of cute.
SO then the plan was to go and have lunch with Daddy, like we normally do on my days off, but today he had a lunch that he couldn't get out of, so it was me and peanut. We came home and she didn't want to take her normal afternoon nap, she decided to talk in her crib and then she finally fell asleep. Then she and I had to run to Meijer to pick up the makings of the best mac and cheese i have ever had. (Nichole F. awesome recipe) Sophie wanted to make a special dinner for daddy!
We had so much fun in the store, she and I played this game of me telling her I am going to get her and give her kisses, and she would giggle and belly laugh and that makes me smile! She is getting such a personality and I love to see her discover new things. Today we walked down the toy isle and I think for the first time she recognized what she was looking at and wanted to play with all the toys.
She snuck a toy riding/pushing pink horse in the basket and I didn't see it until we got home. (well, this is what I tell Daddy, Sophia wanted it? when really i did)
I love watching her expressions in the rear view mirror when I'm driving and the noises that she makes, like Uh Oh or Ooooo.
Picture above is snack time this afternoon all over her and she just caught on to the use of a sippy cup and she is so cute to watch her drink from it! Take a watch of the video.
Also, the other videos are more walking…I think next week we will be on jogging? Exciting and scary at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment