Sunday, September 26, 2010

Visiting Nana Jo and Pappy and mommy goes a little crazy on craigslist and found 2 of her wants for Sophia!

 

Week of Sept 20, 2010

This week Mark and I both seemed to have a lot of different evening events going on at different times and days so we had some extra one on one time with Sophia, This day happen to be a great day!  I picked up Sophia and surprised pappy (grandpa reifsnyder) with a visit, Sophia wanted to spend some time with Nana Jo and Pappy so i arranged to bring her to Nana Jo’s after I fed her and changed her for bed.  We had a very nice visit, Baxter who is Joanne's dog was so excited to see Sophia, she loves ALL animals so she was so happy,however he was a bit too hyper so he spent the majority of the time outside. 

Sophia got to show nana jo how well she is walking and she loved on pappy and we just had a very nice time visiting.  Nana jo was kind enough to baby proof her main room enough so that I wouldn’t feel bad if Sophia broke something.  That is one area that keeps you on your toes.  She is into everything on her level. 

Sophia sept 2010 019

 Sophia sept 2010 020

So I have been finding a few really good deals on craigslist.  I love garage sales, I am sure I got that trait from my mother the bargain shopper, and while I enjoy buying new items as much, if I can find a really great buy for less then half of the original price i am all about it.  So I recently found a “couzy coupe “in what i consider excellent condition and then a cute little children's oak table and chairs.  Both well worth the price.  As you can see Sophia loves the car and the table is a little big right now, but will come in handy in the near future and when her older friends visit. 

Sophia sept 2010 006  Sophia sept 2010 008 Sophia sept 2010 009 Sophia sept 2010 007 Sophia sept 2010 018 Sophia sept 2010 014

Sophia sept 2010 017

No comments:

Post a Comment