Monday, October 4, 2010

Family time…my sister gave birth to a sweet little boy Timothy Paul Cipcic, went went over to meet him and drop off some dinner.

 

Little boys are the theme in the Cipcic home.  For now anyway, We welcomed the newest member to the family, Timothy Paul Cipcic born October 1st 2010, 7lb 13 oz mom and baby are doing perfect.

Sophia and I made some soup and cheesecake and brought it over for dinner.  I have an amazing sister Joy who blows me away with her skills.  She is a wonderful mother to now 3 children.  I love all three as if they are my own and whish we could spend more time together!  Maybe Jake will get a job in Holland and we can, since I don't see us moving the greater grand rapids area anytime soon.

We enjoyed a quick visit, Sophia has yet another cold!  =(  Boo.  Poor thing, she is miserable.  We played a little with Rae Rae and Benjamin and I was able to cuddle with the new little man for to short of a time.  I love newborns and could sit and cuddle all day with them. 

I was also able to visit with a dear friend of mine who also had a baby boy her third this last week.  I am sad to say I left the camera in the car during that visit.  I hope she will send me a copy of the one she took!  =)  Marianne and Dan had a little boy Wesley, and oh boy I could have loved on him all day too!  What a doll baby. 

Ok, with all the babies around, I don't know, it gets me thinking!? 

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 017

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 012 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 013

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 018 

 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 021

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 020 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 002

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 003 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 005 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 008

Baby Timothy Oct 2010 024 Baby Timothy Oct 2010 023

No comments:

Post a Comment