Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mommy and Sophia play dress up before bed time

 

Sophias tutu 006

Sophias tutu 005

 Sophias tutu 013

Sophias tutu 011  Sophias tutu 003

Sophia received this adorable tutu from some friends of ours when she was born.  She has been to tiny wear it, so of course I was thrilled to try it on after clearing out some of the spring and summer clothes form the closet.  She isn't very sure about it but i think that might be because she wasn't feeling very good.  Last night we woke up to a screaming baby who had a temperature of 101.4, we had actually taken her to the med center early Sunday morning to be sure she didn't have pink eye and the doc checked her all out and she didn't have any issues with the ears?  Our family doctor today said that an ear infection can grow in 12-24hours?  Sick babies + NO FUN!  Mark was able to stay home with her which makes me feel better, but I was counting the hours until i could get home to my little peanut.  I told Mark this morning when i was sleep deprived that I wanted to quit my job today so I could be home with her always and keep her “safe” from all the sickness.  But then I was brought back to reality.  One day…

PS, don't you love her little hair sticking straight up in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment