Monday, September 26, 2011

Long Time….

 

Hi.  Wow it has been since December 2010 that I have updated my blog.  What a slacker I am.  Or maybe I just don’t have enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do or need to do!   Either way I am sorry to have missed out on the documenting of the Reifsnyder life. 

I will do my best to catch you up on what we are…

  • We are expecting baby #2 Due date is December 6th, the last doctor appointment I had we measured about 2 weeks ahead?  So we will see.  This baby is a boy!!  That is right we have the million dollar family without the million dollars?  =)   We are working hard on “little mans” room.  It is so cute.  Ok maybe I should say Mark is working hard, I am just ordering bedding and decorations online and pointing to where it goes.
  • Sophia is currently 22 months.  She is all girl.  She LOVES all baby dolls and she loves all babies, this is good since she is in for a serious change when he arrives.  I think based on her current behaviors she will be a great little helper.  Sophia is attending “school” that is what we call daycare.  She has such a funny personality, Mark says he thinks she is all me. 
    • Her recent cuteness has been, when she eats something that might have a strong taste, she says…”is spiacy” i had to spell it that way because that is how it sounds.
    • I taught her to say, “nice to meet you” and when she translates it and sticks her hand out to shake, she says…”Meet you meet you.”
    • She is wearing 2t already and a size 7/8 in shoes.  She is very active, loves to have us read to her at night and then have a long cuddle before we leave and then she screams and knocks at her door asking for mommy then daddy…luckily this only last a few minutes. 
    • She has to pray for all her little school friends and family each night, she is so cute holds our hands and try’s to squeeze her eyes shut. 
    • She still has a binker or binky.  I am hoping to remove this from the pattern in the next 6 months but am really not too concerned.
    • She is not potty trained only because I have not given it 100% I would like to try once we are all settled in with little man this winter.  Since we will be home alot.  =)  Wish me luck.    
  • Mark- well the Lord has brought us to our knees this last year on more then one occasion.  Most recently he led Mark to leave 5/3 bank and join the community bank of Chemical Bank.  Yes it is the company I work for also.  He is still in the mortgage lending department.  He is located out of our Hudsonville office.  It has been a blessing from his new boss to the practices of the company.  He is a new man, I am so happy to see him feel purposeful again with his day.  He has had so many wonderful compliments from clients and co-workers this is so refreshing. 
  • Me-well I am still working hard at Chemical Managing the Riley office in Holland. I have a great team of people who teach me new things every day.  I have loved being pregnant with this baby.  Its amazing to me that I have only 10 weeks to go, maybe less who knows. 

God has been so good to us and we are blessed in so many ways.

I will do better with my updates.  I am sad to say my Nikon may have been stolen from my car or my prego brain can’t remember where I put it.  So for now I am hoping to purchase an inexpensive camera so I can continue to record, the days of our lives.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment