So we finished our basement last year or 2 years now. I have had all the toys and children's activities down there. HOWEVER, we never go down there unless we have friends over. I felt this was a waist of space. One thing about this home is that the front living room or formal living room has really never had a meaning or purpose other then to host the family clock and now my dear great aunts piano. SO what a perfect space for children. We can have as our music play room. The nice thing is that when the little man joins the family and I'm home with him and Sophia I wont have to have them in 2 different spots. Her in the basement and him upstairs sleeping and running up and down three floors. We have already re-discovered “NEW” toys or ones we never saw in the basement and its been so useful. So if you want to come have a play date the kids will be in the front room and we can sit at the table and have a cup of coffee! =) Sounds good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment