Ok lets just say that the baby boy room has taken us sooooo much longer then Sophia’s nursery. No one ever tells you how hard it is to find that line between spending time with your family and working on home projects. However with the arrival of this little man in a few months we had to make it a priority. Here is the result.
We had Sophia stay in the room she had when she came home, simply with the idea for her to have less transition. Her room before and after.
She is doing really well in her big girl bed. We started off with the mattress and no box spring to make sure no rolling off happened. Now we are to a stepping stool to help her crawl in. She has her little routine every night. night light, lamp, her fan on, she wants to read a few books and we have prayers for all her little friends, and family. Then we “cuddles mommy or daddy” for about 5-10 min. Its my favorite time of the day, she is a snuggle bug and likes to hold your hand or rub your back. Its too sweet.
Finally…”Little mans” room
I can’t find any before pictures, but this was a simple guest room. I love the way it turned out. Mark really did all the work, I supervised and ordered bedding. We have more things to add once he arrives. But I love the way it turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment